OS: windows 7
Wakanda Dev Build build 0.112753
Faced a problem while putting dataGrid in Split View, page initially is not showing up, must manually change source HTML, widgets with event handlers are not responding as well.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project.
2. Create new tablet page.
3. Drag & drop a split view widget into page.
4. Drag & drop a data grid widget into the split view(no matter left or right).
5. Save & run page.
6. Initially page would be blank, remove value of style="visibility:hidden;" in body:
and page shows up.
<body id="waf-body" data-workspace-width="1024" data-workspace-orientation="landscape" data-workspace-height="768" data-workspace-device="Apple iPad" data-viewport-width="device-width" data-viewport-minimum-scale="1.0" data-viewport-maximum-scale="1.0" data-viewport-initial-scale="1.0" data-type="document" data-theme="cupertino" data-platform="tablet" data-lib="WAF" data-group="[['splitView1','container1','navigationView1','navigationView-slide-container1','navigationView-footer1','navigationView2','navigationView-slide-container2','navigationView-footer2','navigationView-view1','navigationView-view-header1','navigationView-view-title1','navigationView-view2','navigationView-view-header2']]" data-apple-meta-tags-status-bar="default" class="cupertino" style="visibility:hidden;">
7. Drag & Drop a button into split view and create an event handler for it, such as
8. Reload page(redo step 6 if does not show up), button is not responding to clicks.
button2.click = function button2_click (event)
9. Remove dataGrid from Split view, everything is working normal.
Simple test solution demonstrating problem is attached.
The post title should be "DataGrid in split view will cause tablet page disfunctional(not visible, event handler not triggered) "
Update 2 :
After several tests,I found is that this does not happen when a data source with item(s) is assigned to grid, but if the assigned data source is removed or does not have a value, the issue remains.